Things to Know About Our Natural Wood Furniture and Decor.
- It is hand carved.
- Only wood from sustainable resources or recycled resources are used.
- It is cured using solar and or propane powered kilns.
- Only simple hand tools are used in the carving.
- There are natural splits in the wood that are sanded smooth.
- Wood never comes close to a sawmill
- Natural Oil finishes are used.
- All of our furniture is manufactured in Thailand
- Wax finishes are used.
- Size tolerance is generally + or - 1/4" (They really are hand carved)
- Flat areas are reasonably flat
- The manufacturer we use is a certified member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Sometimes the same wood is used to fill in old worm holes.
- There are color variations.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- We have Buddha themed wall panels available and will someday have all seven themes available.
- Teak products will turn gray if not maintained and is a desired look by many.
- We have teak products
- We have mango wood products
- We have monkey pod (acacia ) wood products.
© Copyright 2007-2018 Kan Thai Decor all rights reserved.